What the world sees at first glance:
- I'm an elite fitness trainer for Cyberobics - over 150 gyms across Europe and SkyTV feature my workout videos. I also teach my mantra-based bootcamp at retreats and events across the world.
- I'm a motivational speaker, having spoken for To Write Love On Her Arms and The Marine Corps.
- I'm the force behind Strong Inside Out and The 30x30 Project, a 30-city tour to raise money and awareness for suicide prevention charity.
What the world doesn't see:
The clinical depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety, trauma and eating disorders that I've overcome through this very work.
There was a time when getting out of bed was my win for the day. I sincerely could not even imagine being mentally stable let alone fucking HAPPY!
I hurt myself trying to make my body look "good enough," exhausted myself by hustling my ass off to be "successful enough," and compromised my values by sucking up my own needs to be "lovable enough."
Until I finally said ENOUGH. I finally got fed up trying to be enough for the world, and through that revolt, I realized I already was.
It took years of trying and failing to find what worked for me, but it all came down to exactly what I hope to teach you: how to build an individual version of Health that feels RIGHT.
If you'd like to read more about my story, you can do so here.
- Certified EFT Practitioner (EFT San Diego)
- Spirit Junkie Masterclass Level 2 Graduate
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified in Exercise Nutrition
- Equinox Fitness Training Institute Tier III
- Equinox Pre- & Post-Natal